Spring 2012 Faves to Instantly Update Your Look
Well its almost here, SPRING! I cannot wait to break out the white denim and candy colors! Im really looking forward to the new handbags and um yes WEDGES! I love spring! Here in Houston its the best time of the year right before the summer heat takes over. Below are my Spring 2012 favorite pieces to instantly make you current:
- Prada Madras Woven Leather Tote In Nude – This bag will take you all the way through Summer. Nude is the most practical color since it goes with everything, but if you want to be daring try the light blue. (Available at Neiman Marcus)
- Valentino Mena Patent Espadrille Slide in Bubble Pink– This wedge is absolutely on trend for Spring! It would look oh so lovely with a simple crisp white button down shirt and a great pair of your favorite jeans! Pair it with a sundress to take you all the way through summer! If pink is too daring, try the nude pair, or even black. (Available at Neiman Marcus)
- Diane von Furstenberg Printed Scarf- Any DVF printed scarf will do to add some style to your average t-shirt and jeans look. I like the new Zaden Silk Twill Scarf, available at Saks Fifth Avenue.
- Lafayette 148 New York Beaded Neckline Top– This top will take you through all those Spring soirees. It would look great with a pair of white jeans and simple sandals. The beaded neckline draws is a show stopper for sure! If this one isn’t your style try any embellished top to add interest to your spring look! (Saks Fifth Avenue)
- Sandra Dini Chrysophase Earrings– These minty fresh earrings keep you on trend with the mint candy colors we will see throughout spring. These would look great paired with a minty green top. (Barneys New York)
- Tom Ford Pink Crush Nail Polish– I am in LOVE with Tom Fords new make-up line. I especially love his nail polish. This pink is so pretty and such a fresh change from the navy and dark polishes from fall. Channel your inner girly girl this Spring! (Neiman Marcus)