My Quick & Easy Make-up Routine
Well now that I am a mom of a 9 month old, I find it difficult to find enough time in the morning between bottles and breakfast to make myself presentable for the day. I recently have found an easy routine that works and takes no time at all. Below are my steps to beauty every day. (BTW This works even after a night of no sleep!)
- I wash my face and try to remove yesterdays make-up. Sometimes I use Neutrogena Face wipes to save time.
- Next I use my the biggest time saver, Rodin Olio Lusso. This is a luxurious face oil that doubles as a moisturizer and a primer. It makes my foundation go on smooth.
- Next I grab whatever eye cream is around. Sometimes I use Bobbi Brown and sometimes its Neutrogena.
- Then I swipe Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Sugar Frost over my lids before applying Stoltz Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Sandstone. I top off my eyes with the BEST mascara EVER Tom Ford Extreme Mascara in Raven.
- I apply one of two foundations depending on my mood. If I feel I need more coverage I use my Stoltz Cosmetics Custom Blend Foundation, or if I am feeling particularly radiant that day, I use Bobbi Brown BB Cream.
- Lastly I apply my trusty bronzer Physicians Formula, then top it off with Bobbi Brown blush.
Then Im off to meet the day with a beautiful face even if I hadn’t slept much the night before.