Appropriate Work Style
Lately I’ve been working with so many women in the corporate world. Many questions have come up as to what is appropriate in the workplace for women. I try to teach women how to bring some femininity into an otherwise male dominated workplace. Here are some tips to do this in a tasteful way:
- Don’t be afraid of color. There is enough black suits in the workplace already!
- Add some print in a blouse to add some interest to an otherwise boring grey suit.
- Keep your shoes current. Yes that means toss out those old chunky heels that you might think are “comfortable”
- Keep your make-up clean and fresh.
- And lastly, make sure your work handbag is not falling apart, and toss those worn bags and splurge on a new one.
Below are some links to what I’m referring to: